Here are the five categories of awards for the Small Business Superstar contest. Click here to return to the nomination page
- The H.R. Superstars – Small businesses that go above and beyond when it comes to valuing employees. More than just financial rewards, these businesses create a culture of appreciation that keeps employees engaged and inspired.
- The Marketing Superstars – Small businesses that have meticulously cultivated their brands into something special. By any means possible, they’ve built strong communities around their businesses.
- The Strategy/Innovation Superstars – A small business that saw an opportunity before anyone else and executed it with perfection. These are small businesses that understand their markets and where new opportunities lie.
- The Customer Experience Superstars - Small businesses that truly stand out when it comes to serving clients and customers. Using innovation, creativity, and vision, these businesses provide a customer experience unlike any other.
- The Overall Superstars – Small businesses that do it all! Not content with excelling in one field, these businesses combine innovation and business savvy to create a big business impact with limited resources.